Sunday, 6 March 2011

Spotlight & Prize Winners

Well Sweet Stampers, after this post I'm off to lay in a darkened room for several hours, I've sat looking at all the wonderful entries for our Oh So Girly challenge, trying to narrow them down to just one for the Spotlight.  What a monumental task!  Because I simply couldn't choose just 1, the lovely Faye has allowed me to pick a top 3 just for this week.  Without further ado my 3 spotlights this week are.....

#181-Teresa




#121-Ellen


ALL of you please take the Spotlight blinkie from the side bar & display it very proudly, you have no idea how hard won these were this week.

We also have 3 fantastic prizes to give away & thankfully this is done with a little help from Mr Random or I'd be in that darkened room for a week!

From the lovely Emma Lockley's new shop, Sew Sweet, the fabulous felt & ribbons is finding a home with....... #191-Katie!

The lucky winner of the charms from Crafty Emma's Store is.......#216-Artish!

And our monthly prize drawn from all February entries, a very generous gift certificate of £10 in the Quixotic Paperie shop goes to......Zoe from our Red, White & Blue challenge.

Contact Carrie/Faye at the address in the sidebar to claim your prizes girls.

Don't forget to get your entries in for this weeks sketch challenge, It's a great one to play with & you'll get yourself in the draw for a £10 voucher for My Mum's Craft Shop.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Thankyou for choosing me to be in the top 3! Hugs, Teresa x

Ellen said...

Thanks for a nice challenge blog, and thank you so much for chosing me to be in the Top 3, and with my favorite stamp image♥!:) I'm so very proud and happy!

Hugs, Ellen

Bea said...

well done to rhe winners their cards are lovely

artish said...

yeah!!! merci!!!!!!!!