Sunday, 27 March 2011

Spotlight & Prize Winner

Well, I hope you've all remembered to turn your clocks forward.....I don't know about you but I always do mine the night before, that way I don't notice the missing hour so much!  Anyway I won't ramble, I know you're here to see whose card is in the spotlight this week from all your wonderful entries, it's certainly given me lots of inspiration for my boys cards (not to mention discovering a whole host of stamps/images I 'must have').  I'm delighted to say it's you.....

Hazel (Dido's) with this adorable card.


Congratulations Hazel, grab the Spotlight blinkie from the sidebar & display with pride

And of course Sunday morning would not be complete without finding out who is the lucky prize winner of the 5 images from Whimsy Stamps......

Mr Random decided on #10 - Carlie M!


Now, the reason I'm showing you Carlie's card is because she is only 12 & look at this fabulous creation, seriously, her colouring is way better than mine!!  Now doesn't that deserve a special mention?  Keep up the amazing work hon & congratulations, if you contact Carrie using the address in the sidebar, she will organise getting your prize.

We're looking forward to seeing all your weather related cards this week, & don't forget we're running a competition to pick the theme for a challenge & you get to be a guest designer too.  Check here for the details, leave your ideas & challenge the DT!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW I am so excited to be in your spotlight this week Thanks for choosing my card, Love Hazelxoxo

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

Hia - wow these cards are gorgeous, can't beleive a 12 year old did the colouring in! Thank you for your kind comments on our blog.
Take care
Rachel and Angela
Rainbow Studio's
xxx