Sunday, 13 March 2011

Spotlight and Prize Winner!

Morning Sweet Stampers!

Well, when push came to shove, I really could decide between two cards.

One has a cute image, with lovely papers and gorgeous, feminine colours. The other is bright, bold, vibrant and full of spring. So, girls, this week, the Spotlight falls on both these fabby cards:

Coops

Marianne MW


Don't forget to grab your Blinkie from the sidebar!

We also have a winner for £10 Gift Certificate to spend in
My Mum's Craft Shop:

Lisa V

Please contact Carrie, the address is in the sidebar, and she will let you know how to claim your prize!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend...

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

coops said...

oooooo wow.thankyou so much.am thrilled to bits.off to post my badge.
thanks ladies :D

xx coops xx

Bea said...

congratulations to two great winners

Marianne said...

Ohh thank you for choosing my card. I really appriciate it and put the blinkie on my sidebar. Congratulation Coops and Lisa too!!
Hugs,
Marianne

Fiona said...

oh I wouldn't have been able to pick either!!

Fi
x