Sunday, 27 February 2011

Spotlight and Prize Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!
Wow, what gorgeous red, white and blue creations you made last week! I eventually managed to narrow down my Spotlight choice to two (I know it's only meant to be one but I really couldn't choose! I will probably be sacked.......watch this space!)

Anyway after much deliberation I decided on this fabby card by


And this adorable card by Carrie (Age 8)
Well deserved girls! Go and grab our Spotlight blinkie for your blogs!

So who is the winner of the fab prize from Bugaboo Stamps?..........................Drumroll please!
.............................of to visit Mr Random org so back in a mo...........................................................
Right I'm back with his descision and he chose.

No.4 Bea

Congratulations! Please get in touch with Carrie and Faye through the email in the side bar.

Well have a fabby week everyone and remember you have until 10pm on Friday to enter our "Oh so girly" challenge.

Happy Stampin!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

Bea said...

How great to see some young crafters getting involved = well done both winners

Bea said...

Hi extra comment as thanks for me winning the prize but unfortunately the side link won't let me email can you please leave me a blog post and I will be in touch.

Wedgie said...

How cool! Thank you so much for putting me in the spotlight, I really enjoyed making this card and using a colour combo that I wouldn't normally think to use. Thanks again, I'm so pleased! Wedgie xxx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Well done to the winners they are beautiful cards. Just looking around and have become a follower.

Diane xx