Sunday, 9 January 2011

Who's in the Spotlight this week?

Good morning Sweet Stampers! I hope you are all enjoying the weekend and are managing to fit in plenty of crafting time!
Thanks to all who joined in with our "Favourite Song" challenge last week, loads of fabulous entries as always! The card I have picked for the spotlight this week is made by

9. Juls

And here is her gorgeous card. So elegant!

Well done Juls, please grab our blinkie for your blog!

The winner of the Tiffany Doodles prize is..........drumroll please..............

21. Jill

Congratulations Jill! Please email Carrie and Faye using the email address in the side bar and they will tell you how you can claim your prize.

Remember you have until 10pm on Friday to join in with out Try Something New Challenge!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

3 comments:

Juls said...

Oh My Goodness.....I just got a message congratulating me for bieng in the spotlight...now I am just picking myself off the floor.....thank you so much!! I am glad you liked the card!!! You have made my day, I am honoured thanks!!! Hugs Juls

Jill said...

Oooh thanks girls, have emailed you. Jill

Vixykins said...

Oooh great choice! Juls really excels with white cards, well done chick x