Saturday, 8 January 2011

Try Something Different

Morning! It's lovely to see you! I hope you're ready for a lovely weekend packed full of crafting? Thank you so much for joining us last week. It was fabby visiting your gorgeous creations. We've all been driven crazy by your favourite songs getting in our heads!

So, are you ready for a new challenge? We hope you have as much fun as we did!

Try Something Different

Get your thinking caps on as we'd like to see you try a new technique, a different colour combo than you would normally play with, whatever you like, just be sure to tell us what it is when you write your post.

This week, we are delighted to be joined again by:


Di's Digi Downloads

Di's Digi Downloads are offering one lucky winner, chosen at random, their choice of five digital images.

And we are joined this month by:


Whimsy Stamps is a family owned business and online store located in the United States. We carry a line of whimsical and fun rubber stamps made from deeply etched red rubber and mounted on EZ mount foam. We also have a digital stamp collection with new releases on the first of each month. We've recently added an online gallery for our DT and registered users where you can find lots of samples using our stamps. We also have an inspirations blog with daily postings and product info and our featured stamper Saturdays!

Whimsy Stamps are offering one lucky winner, chosen at random, five digital images of their choice.

Here's what The Sweet Stampers have created:

Abi tried the brick wall technique

Claire had a go at heat embossing

Faye played with prisma pencils, a different colour combo and some doodling

Loops made a silver clay charm


Lorraine tried watercolour pencils

Our lovely Guest Designer Lynne made a pocket card with a bookmark

Tracey dusted off the sewing machine and had a go at stitching

Vicky got all Demi Moore like and played with clay

Love from the Sweet Stampin DT

29 comments:

Lorraine said...

i love all the samples this week gorgeous makes xx

Fiona said...

faberooney!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous creations.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Casper said...

Hiya peeps,

Happy New Year To you all !

What a lovely & varied selections your Dt have done! Great Cards!

Great prizes too

Thanks
Take care
Big hugs
Casper
xxx

Wedgie said...

Cute cards ladies and thank you for making me try something different this week!! Wedgie xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Second entry as the challenge is so good. Lol!!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carley said...

I love all the inspiration! You guys are super talented. I hope you enjoy my different card it is nothing like what I normally do so I hope you like it! I hope you have a fabulous glittery day because remember some girls were just born with glitter in their veins!
~Carley
http://the-real-icarley.blogspot.com

Mia Scott said...

Thanks for another lovely challenge and thanks for the fantastic DT inspiration!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

wonderful creations by the DT! Thanks for the challenge!

Linda w said...

Thanks for the great challenge, the DT projects are just fantastic. Hugs lin

Casper said...

Hiya there,

Great subject for a challenge!

Thanks
Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Fab creations by the DT!

dj1952 said...

Lovely cards by the DT and great inspiration. The new thing I (#43) tried is the card. Hugs, dj

glitzygirl said...

Fantastic DT samples, great challenge, thanks for letting me play along, blessings Hilde

Annemaritta said...

Thank you and it's great inspiration to see so many different ways to make a card :)

Grenouille Greetings said...

Just in case nobody wants to play with me any more, I thought I would enter the challenge and then at least I know I'll get a comment from someone! Big Hugs, ladies! Lesley

Vixykins said...

Loops that is too cute!

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge and for the inspiration.

samara Rachel Navi said...

ooooh I just love this different and wonderful open ended stuff! The cards are so deliciously cute and I LOVE how different each person feels the inspiration challenge run through them...that is the fun for me of looking at the DT cards and others. Thanks and have a great week gals! Squishy Hugs, Samara

Craftdee said...

Great challenge! Made me "think outside the box" (as my entry is a tissue box, perhaps I should say INSIDE the box, lol) I may be back with another new-to-me idea, loved it! Thanks for the inspiration, Dee

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

What great cards.. for a great challenge.

EELS said...

Enjoyed the challenge to try something new - spotlight technique. Lovey DT cards girlies.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun challenge- I had fun trying a new Technique! Great DT ideas as well.

Brook said...

Love the DT projects. Thanks for the challenge. Just what I needed to begin fulfilling my New Year's resolutions.

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Another great challenge and LOVE the DT work!!

ellabella said...

Great challenge!

Chrysalis said...

Phew! In by the skin of my teeth, methinks!

Chrysalis said...

Hi - serves me right for entering challenges in the wee small hours - I think I might have made a mistake with my email address - should be chrysalisuk87@yahoo.com. Sorry and thanks!

princesskitten said...

first time I have tryed out this idea - been thinking about it for ages