Sunday, 2 January 2011

Spotlight and Three Prize Winners. Woooo Hoooo!

Happy New Year Sweet Stampers!
The spotlight is a little bit late this week because as Carrie mentioned, I was set free for a couple of days for good behaviour. That behaviour didn't last so I have been re-captured and am back to write this post!!!
So........as it was a two week challenge running over Christmas, we need to pick out two Spotlight winners. Arrrrgggggh this is so hard as we had so many FANTABULOUS entries and two pick just two is quite frankly a nightmare.
So after much consideration and Christmas cake I finally settled for these two.......

This stunning red and white card by Joan Ervin

and this little cutie by . Karen McAlpine
Now onto the winners of our fantastic sponsors
prizes and we have not one, not two but THREE to pick out this week.

Right, excuse me for a sec as I'm just going to nip over to Mr Random Winner Pickers page and see who he's going choose...........................

I'm back.......
And he picked

100. Krafty Kool Kat(Cathy) you win the prize from Fairy Dust Crafts. Lucky girl!
40. dorte Congratulations you are the lucky winner of the Prairy Fairy prize!
138. Benzi Well done you have won the prize from Crafty Emma's Store!

Congratulations all of you, please contact Faye and Carrie using the email addy in the side bar and they will tell you how to claim your prizes.


♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT

3 comments:

Benzi said...

Great to be a winner! Thanks so much. I've emailed Faye and Carrie.

Karen McAlpine said...

Thank you for selecting my mouse card. It was a fun card to make. I even got out the sewing machine for this one. Congrats to the winners!

Dot said...

My prize from Prairy Fairy arrived yesterday!
thank you.
hugs Dorte