Saturday, 29 January 2011

It's Sweet Stampin' saturday- Sketch!!

Good morning sweet stampers..

We hope you are well and that you enjoyed playing in the mud with us last week lol!!

I didn't play in the mud...however I do have a little story... We took my 17 month old Nephew to a play centre... what fun...until that is we gained an older child who told me he knew 'the best way' to the BIG slide..now for a kiddie play centre this slide was like a death slide lol... Now in my head I though best way = quickest way...well 20 minutes later and whole circuit of the play centre I (lets just say VERY red faced ) made it to the slide lol... Hmmm kids eh??

So this week team Carrie are playing with one of Jo's wonderful sketch's. Now before I show you the sketch I will just let you know about this weeks prize!!

This week we are sponsored by...

Now I love Simply Betty stamps and am soooo bummed we can't enter lol.. Anyway they are offering the winner 5 digi images!! How cool???

And don't forget this is the last week to be in a chance to win a prize from our monthly sponsor:



So onto Jo's fabby sketch...




So here is what our fabby DT came up with..

Our wonderful guest spotlighter Lynn. Thanks so much hunni for all your wonderful cards.. it's been great having you with us for January xx


 
Fluff (I know it's not her week but she loved the sketch lol)




Cheryl Ann (Using a Simply Betty stamps)




Fi (Using a Simply Betty)




And Me (Carrie) With a Simply Betty image)

Have a fabby weekend

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

1 comment:

sari said...

Thanks for a fun sketch! Such beautiful DT work this week again!